Intro to PSoC
PSoC 4 is an ARM Cortex M0-based microcontroller with built in programmable digital and analog peripherals (op-amps, multiplexers, counters, A-to-D converters, etc.).
This class will provide an introduction the PSoC.
All students will receive a PSoC 4 development kit to keep after attending the class!
A 2 hour introduction to the PSoC architecture. We will cover:
- Intro to the PSoC architecture
- Intro to the PSoC development and programming tools
- How to program software on the ARM microcontroller core
- How to define and use the built in hardware peripherals and tie them in with the processor core
The Instructor is:
Electrical Engineer with experience with multiple different microcontroller architectures.
The instruction will take place in the Classroom @ PaxSpace Inc
- No specific prerequisites are required
- General microcontroller or C/C++ programming knowledge is a plus but not mandatory
- Basic electronics knowledge is also a plus, but we can cover whatever is needed
- If students own a Windows laptop, please bring it to the class to get it set up with the PSoC development tools
Equipment and Supplies
- PSoC development kits will be provided to each student
- PaxSpace and/or student owned computers will be used for programming exercises
- Members: Free
- Non Members: $5
Interested in this class but don't see one scheduled? Please click here and tell us to schedule one!