Date(s) - 04/10/2014
7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Categories No Categories
The PaxSpace CNC Router works, but it is not ready for member use yet. The following tasks need to completed:
- The electrical box layout and wiring still needs to be designed and finished. Most of the parts are in hand.
- The control computer/keyboard stand needs to be designed and built.
Shout-out and Bravo Zulu to Matt Virts for getting the touch screen working.
- More permanent legs still need to be designed and built.
Something simple about 32″ high using 2x4s with cross bracing
- The MDF spoilboard needs to be cut to size and mounted.
- A work mounting and clamping system needs to be designed and built.
- A vacuum shoe and vacuum system needs to designed an built.
Most Important: There are many possible work-flows for using the CNC router. We need to figure out what combination of tools and programs we want to use to later teach to our membership. This is fairly new to just about everybody in the space.
*** Note *** The meeting has moved to 7:30 PM from the earlier blog post of 6:00 PM