Date(s) - 07/19/2015
11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Still not sure what a Makerspace is? Come by our Summer Open House on Sunday, July 19th, 11am-5pm to see our new and BIGGER space as well as meet our members. With our four (or more!) 3D printers, CNC router, computer lab, electronics shop, and full wood shop we are sure there is something for everyone. In addition to having the space open for tours we will also be building a Laser Engraver and raffling off a bunch of fun prizes!
PaxSpace Summer Open House
- See our new and BIGGER space!!
- Meet our Board of Directors and other members
- Hourly 3D logo print on our printer
- On-going CNC router cut/demonstation
- On-going PaxSpace Kids demonstrations
- Mini classes and workshops throughout the day
The open house is also a chance to meet some of our instructors and discuss what classes we offer. This is your chance to tell us what you want us to be teaching!
Sunday, July 19th, 2015 from 11am until 5pm
44180 Airport View Dr #8
Hollywood, MD 20636
For more information please contact our Vice President Nick Clark directly at email@example.com