3D Printer Status:
1) Printer is assembled with the exception of the LCD Control/Display panel (optional) Used for standalone printing.
2) All Stepper motors are wired and working.
3) Axis Limit switches are working.
4) Computer is connected and working with the Arduino control board
5) The printer Home’s correctly
6) The Auto-calibration procedure works (Pretty cool)
7) The Hot Bed & Hot End heat up
8) The Extruder is working, extrudes and retracts filament.
What is NOT working,
1) The Hot End is not extruding any filament. A minuscule amount comes out. The extruder then starts to skip.
2) I tried to print once, The Hot End went off the side of the printer. I think this is a set-up problem I have to figure out.
I will be at PaxSpace tomorrow at some point. I will post when I am heading over on this forum.
- This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by Jim.