Ham Radio Field Day 2014

Home Forums Suggestions Ham Radio Field Day 2014

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nicholas Clark 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Michael Parks
    Participant

Want to see if there are any other ham radio hams in the PaxSpace crowd? If so, I am thinking about maybe setting up a basic ham shack at PaxSpace for Field Day this year. It is June 28 and 29 this year.

Instead of focus on the competition of Field Day, thinking more about a way to introduce and educate folks about ham radio. Besides, who doesn’t want an excuse to spend 27 straight hours at PaxSpace? I believe it runs from 1pm on Saturday until 4pm on Sunday.

So any interest? More info about Field Day is here… http://www.arrl.org/field-day

Michael Parks
    Participant

and introduce and educate folks about PaxSpace too… If not, if there is any literature about PaxSpace I can drop it off to Hollywood Fire Dept, it is typically where the St. Mary’s County Amateur Radio Club holds their Field Day operations… figure hams are a good fit for the PaxSpace crowd.

Paul
    Keymaster

I’ve always been very interested in ham radio, just never had the opportunity to get involved. This seems like the perfect chance to!

I think we’d love to have you come and setup something for the field day :)

About some lit that you can drop off, we are actually actively attempting to create that literature. So keep an eye out in your inbox for a msg from us regarding some ‘marketing’ materials in the near future.

Nicholas Clark
    Keymaster

i’m really looking forward to this!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.