Introduction to Arduino Class

Home Forums Suggestions Introduction to Arduino Class

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Paul 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Michael Parks
    Participant

Anybody interested in tag teaming on an introduction to Arduino class?

Jim

Michael,

I should finish setting up the computers tonight and tomorrow and plan to step through the Intro to Arduino class on Sunday. I would appreciate any help, I am new to the Arduino, being a PIC guy. But it does not look difficult.

I plan on using SparkFun class slides that can be found here:
    http://dlnmh9ip6v2uc.cloudfront.net/learn/materials/55/Intro%20to%20Arduino%20-%20v21.ppt“>

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  Jim.

Michael Parks
    Participant

What time on Saturday? I am free in the morning usually.

Michael Parks
    Participant

Looks like a good tutorial!

Tim

@sheltonjr, I’d like to learn basics of PIC and MPLAB. Is there a course for this in the works?

BTW, it looks like I had a bug posting this the post went ahead of your post opposed to the end of the thread/below your post. I’m not sure if this is due to the @ tag or not.

Michael Parks
    Participant

Not sure if you are going to use the Sparkfun tutorial as-is, but here is a presentation I did years ago, not pretty and maybe more than an intro class needs. Maybe an intermediate course, if interest is there? Not sure, just wanted to throw it out there.

http://www.slideshare.net/geekcowboy/introduction-to-microcontrollers-1138284

Edit: Not sure what is going on with link, looks like its trying to embed the slides.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by  Michael Parks.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by  Paul.

Paul
    Keymaster

@Michael Parks, thanks for the link to your presentation. I think that would fit into the end of an arduino class. After taking a very basic arduino class (this is an adruino, this is how you plug it in, this is how you write programs to it, this is how you do simple things like flash an LED, play a sound), its a great post intro to electronics. It answers the question of, “And now what?”… I definitely think we can leverage some of your material for the arduino class. No need to reinvent the wheel here@

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sponsors

Calendar

<< Apr 2017 >>
SMTWTFS
26 27 28 29 30 31 1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 1 2 3 4 5 6

Twitter Feed