Jim Shelton Introduction

Home Forums Introductions Jim Shelton Introduction

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Paul 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jim

My name is Jim Shelton. I am a co-founder of PaxSpace Inc. I am currently on its Board of Directors and hold the executive position of President. It was my crazy idea to start PaxSpace but could not have done it without my co-founders. As President, I will be working and coordinating with other organizations within the community and responsible for the overall execution of PaxSpace as directed by the Board of Directors.

I am a computer engineer and I have been at Pax River since 1997. I was a avionics flight test engineer for the V-22 Osprey program until 2003 when I moved to Manned Flight Simulator to get more hands on in the creative process. Mostly writing code and integrating avionics hardware with our simulations.

I am looking forward to getting back to the fabrication side of creativity and doing some metal and wood working.

There is a saying: “He who dies with the most toys, Wins”. I have a different take on this that I plan to greatly increase here at PaxSpace. “He who dies with the most Skills, Wins”

• This topic was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  Jim.

Paul
    Keymaster

Love that quote (your modified version).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sponsors

Calendar

<< Feb 2017 >>
SMTWTFS
29 30 31 1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 1 2 3 4

Twitter Feed